Friday, August 10, 2007

Visiting Cousins

While Bonnie was at work this afternoon (on a 2-10 shift), Isaac and I went to Telkwa. Our original plan was to go to my Dad's place and then play ball after we ate, but when we arrived, he (Dad) informed me that plans had changed. Now we were going over to my brother's home for dinner.

So off we went (it's only a few minutes drive), and there we spent a nice evening together. We barbecued hamburgers and chicken and then Geralyn (my brother's wife), brought out apple crisp and ice cream for dessert. I'm grateful they had fresh fruit as well, as I am restricted from eating anything with sugar.

After we finished we went outside and eventually went for a walk down the road. Isaac enjoyed himself on the 3-wheeler he found. The following pictures will attest to that.




Isaac with his cousin, Josiah.


Isaac riding downhill on the road with a manual brake applied (Dad with his belt around the bike).

No comments:

Post a Comment