Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Quality time with Isaac

The day started off with some more work on the deck. This morning, Isaac and I got some more spindles put up on the deck. Isaac is just content to be outside with me helping in whatever way he can. He just really likes hammering, pounding, or just working with tools.







Then later on this afternoon we took a walk to the couple places on main street that are featuring some of my photography and/or cards. I wanted to get some images of my work hanging on their walls.

Hokumboodles (a store that sells candy/fudge/specialty ice creams and other treats)

• gerber daisy depth
• two roses
• frozen car roof


• frozen car window

Kokopelli's (a coffee/tea house)


• stream 1
• mission yellow petal
• colourful gerber daisies
• stream 2
• lights in the trees (summer)

After we finished here, we walked to the post office, and then back down main street towards home. Here are a few images I captured along the way:







No comments:

Post a Comment