Thursday, August 9, 2007

Accomplishments / Bounty

Today I finished putting the spindles up on the deck. It feels good to be finished, knowing that now it's as safe as can be for Isaac to come out and play on it.



For lunch we had salad made from vegetables that have been growing in our garden. It may seem like a such a little thing, but it's a pretty big deal for me and Bonnie.



This afternoon my dad came over and helped me get most of the drop ceiling put in the downstairs bathroom.



While Dad and I were working, Bonnie and Isaac were outside, picking saskatoons from the bushes across from our house. The deal was that if Isaac picked enough in his bowl, he could have some on Ice Cream for dessert tonight. His face was pretty dirty by the time he was done picking.



No comments:

Post a Comment