Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A beautiful surprise

Well, I must admit, it was a very pleasant surprise to be told I had visitors, and then to find they'd brought me something! Isaac was very sweet the way he announced down the hall "Mommy, we bought you some flowers!" When I asked him if he'd take them home for me and put them in water, he said no, he wanted to leave them there for everyone to enjoy. What a way to warm a mother's heart!

Work is going well - I enjoy the staff I work with, and helping the residents gives me satisfaction, too. Of course, I miss being home with Isaac, but it's so neat to see the growth in his relationship with his Daddy, and to hear all about their day when I get home.

I'm looking forward to this weekend with my parents and my brother here. I wish them a safe journey.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It is great to see all the fun adventures that Isaac and Curtis go on. I am really enjoying reading all your blogs (both yours and Curtis'). It helps me to feel that your not too far away, and that we can stay connected with eachothers lives this way. I'm affraid that I wouldn't be good at keeping up with a blog.
    I'm also glad to hear that you are settling into your work, and that you are getting to know the staff and residents.
    I miss you all. I hope that you have a good visit with Mom & Dad and Russ.
    Colleen.

    ReplyDelete