Thursday, October 4, 2007

Recent pictures

I thought tonight I would post just a few pictures of the scenery we're blessed to see each day as we look out the back of our house. It was a real shock to come back from the lower mainland and see how quickly the leaves have changed color. It's quite beautiful actually...









This is a shot of Isaac the other day as we were out for a walk. He wanted to bring his shovel along and help grade the road. It's fun to watch him get so much joy out of the simplest things.



I seem to be getting more and more involved in the arts community up here. I'm now sitting on a committee to help organize the annual WinterGold exhibition and sale that takes place at the Art Gallery here in Smithers in November. Also I just got word today that my application for a solo exhibition at the Smithers Art Gallery was approved. Right now it looks like I will be exhibiting in January next year. So now the real work begins in choosing what images will be displayed.

For those who are interested in reading more about my business, you can download my current newsletter by visiting my webpage here and then clicking on the DOWNLOAD newsletter link near the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment