Tuesday, October 30, 2007

healthy again

Well, Isaac seems to be over his flu bug at last, and I am, too. Thankfully it hasn't hit Curtis. It's good to be able to eat whatever I want to again!

Curtis bought Isaac his own digital camera yesterday, as we were frustrated with the disposable cameras we had that weren't working. As Curtis puts it, "It's an investment in something that we can do together". It's been so much fun watching Isaac's joy of discovery as he takes pictures of things around the house - sometimes many pictures of the same thing from slightly different angles - and his eagerness to show us the results. Another budding photographer in the works! From flu bug to shutter bug...(I know, I can hear most of you groaning already)

We had the Welcome Wagon representative visit this morning, and Isaac enjoyed showing her some of his toys. I'm looking forward to using some of the coupons and certificates she brought.

I worked this afternoon, and had a pleasant surprise after supper when Curtis and Isaac stopped by. As they were leaving, having brought me a bottle of Gatorade, Isaac said, "Mommy wait, I have to give you an 'I love you kiss'". What a way to melt a mother's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment