Sunday, October 28, 2007

How the trip went

My trip down south as Bonnie mentioned the other day went well. For the calendar we're going to make this year, I photographed 4 different vehicles and various aspects of a greenhouse (a few exterior shots, 2 different boiler rooms, peppers themselves and the packroom). Quite an operation. The client is now in the process of deciding which images go where on the template we used for last year's calendar. Once he decides this he'll let me know and I can get to work on an initial mockup for his approval.

This is a shot I got just as we were leaving the farm yesterday morning on the way to the airport in Vancouver. The view was spectacular and I absolutely HAD to stop. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture Curtis! I am glad you stopped for it! Glad to hear your trip went well. :) Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I agree! (The photographer's not so bad either!) It's good to have him home again.

    ReplyDelete