Saturday, October 13, 2007

What's new?

Here I am, half asleep, contemplating how to update you on my life lately. Curtis is in Prince George for a photography seminar this weekend, having left this afternoon. Isaac is sleeping peacefully, and I've been trying to catch up on things that I haven't had time to do lately, like update my blog.

I just finished a set of four night shifts at the Lodge this morning, and could have done a double shift if I'd wanted to, but since Curtis would be leaving this afternoon and I'd have sole responsibility over Isaac, I figured I'd better come home and get some sleep.

We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at Curtis' brother's place on Monday, and Isaac enjoyed playing with his cousins and their friends who had joined us for dinner. On Thursday, after having a good sleep at my in-laws place (they're away), I met Curtis and Isaac at their rendezvous spot with Michael, Josiah , and Randy to go wood hunting. After watching them leave, I came home and decided to take advantage of the warmer weather and spend some time attending to my gardens. There's lots of work left to do, but it felt good to get a start, since I haven't been out there for weeks, it seems.

The last couple of days, once I woke up in the early afternoon, were spent taking care of some indoor chores, like laundry. Speaking of laundry, I think I hear my freshly laundered sheets calling me...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you getting some warm weather so you can get out to your garden - mine is looking rough but I can't quite bend over to get at it!

    ReplyDelete