Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back in the Fraser Valley

Well, Isaac and I arrived yesterday around noon, stopping in New West for lunch and to visit a co-worker who is in hospital there with pregnancy complications. She looked well, despite being confined to bedrest for two months.

The weather here is not as warm as I expected - it was cold and windy today, but that didn't stop Isaac and his cousins from playing outside in Gramma's garden and getting very dirty! My new niece is very cute, and I enjoyed the chances to hold her today. Isaac and I spent a good part of the day at my sister's house, until we had to pick Jamie up from school. Then we came back to Mom and Dad's, and Colleen and the kids stayed until after supper.

Please pray for Glen's Dad, who is in hospital, having had a heart attack last night, and who has had various health problems this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment