Monday, March 31, 2008

What a day!

It's been quite a day. To start with, Isaac thought it would be funny to lock the door on me as I stepped out to dispose of some garbage. Needless to say, we were not in agreement! It was quite cold out there, and I was thankful Curtis was home and let me in. It took quite some time and more than one consequence to convince Isaac that what he did was not only not funny, but potentially dangerous, and that he needed to apologize. That was the difficult part - getting him to apologize. We had a couple more smaller battles over the course of the day, but by late afternoon he was more agreeable, and that continued for the remainder of the day.

Before and again after supper we had some fun posing for Curtis so he could try out his new studio lighting equipment. Pretty impressive! I'm sure it won't be long before he has things figured out and will be ready to put them to good use. Portraits anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment