Monday, March 17, 2008

Finishing Up

With Bonnie and Isaac returning home tomorrow night it's time to make sure the house is presentable for their arrival. The biggest thing is getting the laundry done. Thankfully the last load is just finishing in the dryer as I type.

It's been a good week to spend some focused time on things I wouldn't normally get time to do as much. I've done a lot of work on my new website which should be going live in a couple weeks or so.

Here's a work-in-progress preview of the home page of the new site as it stands right now for those who are interested:



I'm also making a bit of an investment in some studio equipment for the business, so there's LOTS of research, phone calls and emails to make to ensure that the decision I ultimately make is the best for me at this point in time.


I've enjoyed the walking I've done when there's been errands to run. It's been nice that I have hardly had to use the van this past week. It's been nice enough to get some bike rides in as well.


But it's time to see my family again. Tomorrow night I pick them up around 7:30 or so and then the house will be filled once again with the sounds of my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment