Saturday, March 22, 2008

View from the front

Isaac and I returned on Tuesday evening from a week long trip to the Fraser Valley. We got to spend some time with my parents, my nieces and nephew and siblings, Uncle Jake and Aunt Mary, who were also visiting, as well as a few friends. Unfortunately we weren't able to see everyone we would have liked to, for various reasons, but enjoyed the time spent with those we did see. I even got to play a few games of canasta. I'll have to find out if anyone around here plays!

Speaking of seeing, Isaac was asked, both on the trip down and on the return trip if he'd like to see the cockpit. Below are a couple of photos taken at the end of our return trip (while Daddy waited anxiously, wondering why his family were not getting off the plane!)

I may post more photos from our trip in a later posting.



1 comment:

  1. It was a nice surprise to see you at church last week, Bonnie and Isaac.

    I am so jealous of your clustrmap! all over the world!

    ReplyDelete