Saturday, March 22, 2008

Isaac's Farm

Some of you may have heard Isaac talking about his farm. He has been telling us over the past few months about his farm behind the mountains in back of our house. Every so often we will pass some machinery, and he will say "I have one of those on my farm, but mine is blue (or red, or different in some way). Tonight I decided to write down some of the details of his farm, as he related them to me.
  • 1 cat and 1 dog
  • 100,000 cows
  • 2 ducks
  • 3 combines
  • 2 corn harvesters - one has an auger type blade
  • 1 Hitachi excavator
  • 1 yellow digger excavator
  • red tractors with tracks
  • a loader with long "tweezers" (I think he means the hydraulic arms, which he said are 100 feet long!)
  • a red and white barn, where he sleeps with all of the animals. He said he has a bed and blankets.
It's nice to see that Isaac has a vivid imagination, although of course, he says it's not imaginary, it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment