Thursday, January 17, 2008

Workshop Images

Last night went pretty well all things considered. At the close of registration yesterday afternoon, I was told I had 8 registrants for my course. As it turned out, one must have dropped out after registering as only 7 people were there for the evening.

Anyways there was a good mix of people that came and a good mix of cameras--4 DSLR's and 3 Point and Shoots. So it was a bit of a challenge to be general enough with what I focused on that I didn't solely focus on the DSLR's at the expense of the P&S cameras. I'm hoping to be able to tailor my lesson plans for nights #2 & 3 of the course to address specific issues for all cameras.

I share a couple images here to give an idea of the room I had to work with. Both were shot before anyone showed up.





(In case you're wondering whose lips are on the screen, that remains a mystery even to me. It's a photograph of a poster advertising some sort of bottled water or fruit juice. It caught my eye in May '06 when Bonnie and I were in New York.)

No comments:

Post a Comment