Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snow and Upcoming Event

Here's a couple shots from just a few minutes ago. It's been snowing for a few hours now.

View out the front of the house:



View from the back of the house:


Upcoming Event
On the evenings of January the 16th, the 23rd, and the 30th, I'll be putting on an introductory digital photography workshop here in Smithers. From 7-9pm each night I'll be sharing what knowledge I have of this art with whomever decides to register for the classes. As of this morning, there's 5 people signed up. I think I have everything ready. This afternoon I picked up the projector I'm renting and tested it out to make sure everything works smoothly.

If you're the praying kind, please say a prayer for me as I'm quite nervous about this. I'm not that confident of a public speaker, and so I'm hoping there's a lot of discussion each night. I'm hoping that I've done my lesson plans so that I have enough to speak on each night. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment