Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Scrabble anyone?

I've been playing Scrabble a fair amount lately, or at least versions of it. I've been playing an online version with my sister and sister-in-law over the past few weeks, and tonight I played the board game with Curtis (he won 338 to 288). It's nice to have something to challenge my brain cells.



The last couple of days I've been fighting a cold, and so haven't been working. I've got a few shifts lined up though, so I hope I get better soon. Curtis' health has not been good lately either, and now he seems to be getting this cold as well, poor guy! He's been busy with various projects for his business, so it would be nice if his health would be restored soon.

Isaac's imagination has been amazing me lately. He comes up with the most interesting scenarios from something as simple as a pile of sunflower seeds and a potato ricer, combined with various toy loaders and dump trucks. He spent hours playing with them yesterday. Today we played with his train set for awhile, then did some cutting and gluing projects. He also asked his Daddy to make him some cardboard swords, and enjoyed playing with them, too. Boys will be boys!

The weather here has been very cold the last few days - on Sunday it was at least -25 degrees C,and the wind was blowing. Today I think it was -15 or so, and now it's down to -17 (at our house, anyway.)

I guess I should get some sleep if I want to get healthy again. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment