Saturday, September 1, 2007

Sky and Lego and a quote from Isaac

Isaac and I spent another morning and part of the afternoon at Mom and Dad's today (Bonnie stayed in bed, sleeping after another shift of working all night). Today I brought my camera with me and went down to the bridge that crosses the Bulkley River (about a 3 minute drive from Mom and Dad's place). It was a beautiful moment in time to be outside breathing the clean air and enjoying the scenery. Here's the images I made:









I also made another two Lego creations. I'm not sure what the first one was intended to be (images #1-3), some sort of symmetrical tower/stair thing I guess. Later on Isaac wanted an excavator, so the last image here (#4) is my attempt at heavy machinery.

1


2


3


4


Isaac also impressed me again with his "wisdom". Dad was trying to talk to Isaac about patience and after specifically saying the word, "Patience", Isaac responded with, "I've never understood that." Me too Isaac, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment