Saturday, September 8, 2007

Alone

The past few days have been quiet around the house. Bonnie and Isaac have been in Alberta since Tuesday and will be gone until this coming Tuesday. They went back with my mom who has been caring for my grandmother who's been sick. I've talked to them regularly on the phone, and they seem to be enjoying themselves. I think Bonnie has been able to see a few of her Alberta friends too, so that's good.

Dad is coming over later this morning, and we're going to be putting up a suspended wood ceiling in the covered entry to our house. So that will be another thing to cross off of our house-to-do-list. Maybe I'll cut the lawn again this afternoon, if it stays warm and dry all day. I cut it once a couple days ago, but didn't get the grass as short as I'd liked the first time.

That's it for now. Maybe some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment