Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Wow, to think we will actually have a white Christmas this year is quite exciting! I can't get over how beautiful the trees look with their snowy frosting. In the Lower Mainland it came and went so quickly most of the time that we couldn't enjoy it for long. The temperature is much colder here, though, and I've given up walking to work for the time being, until I become more acclimatized to the cold.

I've been doing some overtime shifts the last couple of days, and, while it's nice to feel needed, I find myself being more tired, and feeling bad when Isaac says, "I want you to stay home and play with me Mommy!" Also, as the Christmas season approaches, I find myself missing my family even more, as well as close friends. People here are friendly for the most part, but nothing beats the tried and true relationships.

So for all my beloved family and friends, know that I'm thinking of you and remembering the good times we've had, while developing new friendships here. I love you! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - we had snow here in the Valley, albeit a bit light...

    ReplyDelete