Saturday, December 29, 2007

Exhibition Preparation





I have been busy the past few days getting things in order for my photography exhibition that starts next week. Yesterday in fact seemed to be the most productive. I went out on the town and put up one last poster, and mailed another invitation. Later I gathered most of my prints and completed an item list (required by the gallery) that lists the names of the prints I'm exhibiting, along with the dimensions of each piece and their respective retail price and insurance value. I've still got a few last minute details to take care of, but all in all I'm happy with how things are coming together.

I think that the installation date for my show will be next Wednesday, with the show beginning on Thursday and the reception taking place Friday night at 7PM. I see the posters up around town and I know that dozens and dozens of invitations have gone out. There will be an ad in the paper just before the show starts, so I'm hoping with all of this exposure that there will be a good turnout for the reception next Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment