Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Father-Son Time

Yesterday Isaac and I spent a couple hours together up at Twin Falls. It was intentional on my part to spend as much quality time together with him before he got into the activities and busyness of Grade 1. So we went hiking up the trail and over the rock at the end of the trail that allows one to get right up to the base of the falls. We had lunch up there and then thankfully someone came along with a camera. Unfortunately I had left my memory card at home so I was unable to use my own camera. But we knew the people that we met from church and so last night they emailed the photos they took. I'm posting the best of the photos here.

It was a special time and my legs are still feeling the effects of all the climbing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment