Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Websites for kids

Over the years as Isaac has been growing up, I've been consistently looking for fun, interactive websites that he can enjoy (and learn from too). So this morning, I thought I'd share the best ones that I've found thus far. In all cases click on the links to go to the different sites.

  1. Sesame Street Games
  2. Sesame Street Videos
  3. Bob the Builder (interactive flash-based games)
  4. Berenstain Bears
  5. Veggie Tales Fun
  6. Thomas the Tank Engine
  7. Videos of Construction Equipment
  8. Videos of Construction Equipment #2
  9. The Wiggles
  10. Winnie the Pooh
  11. Disney Characters
  12. Treehouse TV Kids Games
  13. PBS Kids Word World (This is Isaac's latest favourite site. It's amazing to watch him learn on his own how to navigate and how he is exploring and learning so much with little or no prompting from either Bonnie or me).

No comments:

Post a Comment