Sunday, May 18, 2008

Afternoon Fun

While Bonnie was at work this afternoon, Isaac and I went over to Mom and Dad's for a while. Dad had been out on his quad, and wondered if the two of us would like to come and join him. So we took a couple hours and went exploring in the back country. We eventually found an old airstrip with enough straight and open space for Isaac to drive himself (with either Dad or myself behind him). Dad figured it was practice for a couple years from now when Isaac's big enough to go out on a Papa/Grandson quad-camping trip.




No! We didn't stop for a little liquid refreshment. Dad likes to stop and clean up the trail as he goes along. Maybe he'll get enough cans to pay for some more gas one of these days.








The above photo was taken by my Mom, moments before Isaac started to swerve towards me as I was sitting on the other quad. Needless to say I got out of the way in a hurry, just in case things got out of control (which they didn't thankfully).


This was an action shot, not posed. He went by himself for a good number of feet before I took control back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment