Sunday, May 18, 2008

Soccer-Spring Flowers-Laundry

After we were done riding quads this afternoon, Isaac stayed with Mom and Dad for a while (he was having too much fun to leave with me). I had to get back to Smithers to get to the soccer field where I'm shooting tomorrow night. I had to see what the light was going to be like where I'm going to be shooting the individual and team shots.

(As an aside, I was contacted a couple weeks ago by the photographer who used to do the soccer photography for the town for a number of years. To make a long story short, she no longer wishes to do this type of work anymore, and wondered if I would be interested in doing this kind of photography. Anyways, for now, I'm going to be doing 4 different age groups (with 4-5 teams/age group and 15-20 players/team) over the next several weeks. There's lots to prepare for...order forms, print displays, magazine cover/poster prep etc. Tomorrow night is the first time where I'll be doing the actual photography).

Anyways, after I was done with my tests at the field I stopped in at a particularly nice flower garden that exists behind what's known as the "old church" here in town. Here's the best of what I shot, cropped and edited for your viewing pleasure.

Then it was home to do laundry and dishes before Isaac got dropped off later in the evening. Now that Isaac's been bathed and has been asleep for an hour, I've been able to get these blog posts done while the laundry is drying.












1 comment:

  1. I'm on a at-home-vacation this week; finally have the time to catch up on the Cunningham's. It's obvious that you are enjoying life in Smithers; I love the pictorial presentation in each posting.

    Is there time for a "Bonnie" update/posting or is she enjoying her work too much?

    Love to all of you, from Sandy for the Friesen's. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete