Friday, July 27, 2007

Prayer Request

Tomorrow I am going to be at the Bulkley Valley Farmers' Market here in Smithers from 8 am until noon. We'll have to get up a little bit earlier than normal to get the van packed up, drive over to the site and then set up my display. Here's a couple pictures of most of the stuff I'm bringing with me:





Obviously I want to go and sell some cards, but the more important reason I'm going is to introduce myself and my business to a greater cross-section of the public than I've been able to meet thus far. So if you could pray that I would be satisfied with my display and content with whatever turnout the Lord brings to my booth. In these sorts of situations, I tend to over-think and worry a lot and not be satisfied with the little response that I usually get.

Thanks.

Music I listened to while making this post:
U2: The Joshua Tree

1 comment:

  1. We'll pray that it goes well. Hope you are enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete