Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Recent Photos


My mom and Bonnie checking out some flowers in our back yard.


Isaac playing ball with my dad. Yes, the little white dot in the middle of the photo was actually the ball IN THE AIR as opposed to on the ground.


We put up a hummingbird feeder and Bonnie got this image the other day.


We took a trip up to Twin Falls the other day (see our July 2nd post for more details), and I was busy taking photos of the water and snow (that hasn't melted yet).


Isaac climbed up on the snow with me and had quite a fun time posing!



Supper time up at the base of the falls.


Isaac has quite taken to reading by himself lately. This shot is him reading his Word & Song Bible. Bonnie and I are amazed at how quickly he can read the stories. I think the fact that he has listened to the stories on the CD so many times helps him. Actually we quite often find him reading ahead from memory and not from the actual words on the page. But still it's quite an accomplishment for him. He often wants to read stories from this Bible after supper for our devotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment