Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No note needed

I had to laugh when I saw the photo Curtis posted earlier. As he said, he didn't get a note from his wife first, but that's okay. I was very pleasantly surprised to find my bedroom colour changed from a dark tan colour to a cheery royal blue. I've always been partial to blues and greens anyways.

Well, aside from Isaac's continued drippy nose and occasional cough, and Curtis' continuing fatigue and occasional headaches, things are looking a bit better, health wise. On the work front, I've been getting a lot fewer shifts than I'm used to, although I've been told that is normal for this time of year. I pray it picks up soon. (Could you pray, too, please? ) I believe it will. Curtis continues to seek opportunities for his photographic skills, and has a couple of things lined up in the next couple of weeks, but would like more steady work.

No comments:

Post a Comment