Sunday, February 24, 2008

A long time ago...


in a galaxy far, far away...


Last night was a momentous occasion. The reason being that Bonnie had never before seen the movie that we watched together. Star Wars (Episode IV), the original that came out over 30 years ago, and she's never seen it. Wow!


It was a lot of fun reliving my childhood, if only for a couple of hours. I cannot remember the last time I watched it. I kept mentioning all the little things I remembered, like which toy I had (Luke's speeder, various action figures etc.)
Another fun thing was Bonnie's impressions of the Jawa's and the Sand People. Pretty good for never having seen the movie before. That really made me laugh.

Overall though, I think she enjoyed the banter between C3PO and R2D2 the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment