Sunday, October 4, 2009

Upcoming 2010 exhibitions

Within the past two weeks I have received confirmation of two solo exhibitions of my fine art photography. The first exhibition will be here in Smithers in April at the Smithers Art Gallery.

The second one will be at the Museum of Northern BC in Prince Rupert. The curator there still has to confirm the exact dates for this show, but it should be sometime around July. There sounds like there's a lot of potential for this show as the time of year when it's going to be on is right in the middle of the tourist season there. There are large tour boats that bring in thousands of tourists each week from all around the world to the port in Prince Rupert. So at the very least I'm hoping to get some great international exposure out of it.

I'm planning on focusing my exhibition on scenic images of the North in and around Smithers.

No comments:

Post a Comment