Thursday, October 1, 2009

From Isaac's day at school

Isaac's class went skating this afternoon and I went a little early as I was unsure exactly what time the bus came to pick them up at school for the trip over to the rink. But it was fun for me to sit in the class for 20 minutes or so just observing Isaac as he interacted with classmates during playtime, lunch time, and then free time before they left.

Isaac engrossed in a book. I could see him mouthing out the words that he was reading.



Here's a couple of Isaac out on the ice.




He did pretty good for not having been on skates for several months. He tried his skates on last night and it was immediately apparent to me how much stronger his ankles were from earlier in the year. No apparent wobbling at all.

_____________

Then after school was over, Isaac's friend Jesse came over and played for a couple of hours. It was nice to hear the two of them laughing and playing together. That is, when they weren't telling me they were either bored or hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment