Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We're still here

Time sure goes by fast. I knew it has been a while since we posted anything, but didn't realize it's been over a month. From my own perspective I would say that nothing really spectacular or out of the ordinary has happened in the past month. It's just plain old life. I guess I thought that no one really wanted to hear how we went to the grocery store and bought bananas, eggs and grapes...

Really though, it just the same old thing.

To make a long story short, perhaps I just don't feel inspired to write anything.

I'll talk to Bonnie later today and maybe she'll want to write something about the trip to Penticton she and Isaac took recently.

1 comment:

  1. I love bananas, eggs, and grapes! How cool is that! :)

    Good to hear you're still alive up there! Nice to see pics from Isaac's kindergarten too.

    New news in our life--we have our own 'Isaac,' except her name is Kate and she is significantly smaller. :)

    ReplyDelete