Saturday, July 12, 2008

My romantic husband

Sunday July 6th was our 6th wedding anniversary, and although we spent it apart this year, Curtis found ways to make me feel loved. (He was in Burnaby over the weekend, attending some photography seminars, having left Saturday morning after I was already at work.) Before he left, he printed off some notes saying "I love you very much", and left them in various places throughout the house. He also left me a large envelope, with instructions not to open it until the 6th. It contained an invitation (full of pictures illustrating our destination) to join him for a couple of nights at a bed and breakfast in Prince Rupert. The B&B we'll be staying at is "Andree's". You can click here for a link to their website. We'll be going from the 17th to the 19th, leaving Isaac with his paternal grandparents. I'm looking forward to it!

Tonight when I got home from work, there were a dozen peach coloured roses on the dining room table. They smell wonderful!

On a completely different note, we have a new niece on Curtis' side of the family. Geralyn gave birth to Emma Faith on Monday, and she weighed 8lbs, 13oz. Isaac and I went to see her at home yesterday morning, and she's just as cute as her siblings! I now have 4 nieces and a nephew on both sides. God is good!

2 comments: