Sunday, November 11, 2007

bone weary

It was a long week, and I'm glad to be starting a new one. Basically, I worked every day from last Sunday until yesterday - most of them full shifts - and by the time I got home last night, I was, as the title indicates, bone weary. Even today, after returning from church, I felt weary(as Curtis would say "welcome to my world!"), and was very grateful that Curtis allowed me to take an afternoon nap, despite being weary himself. Talk about self-sacrifice! He also made dinner tonight. I am very blessed!!!

When I wasn't working outside the house, I was trying to get some work done inside, while still trying to spend some quality time with my guys. With the snowfall this week, some of that time was spent shoveling snow or building snow people in the front yard. We also had our nephew over for a few hours on Thursday, which Isaac enjoyed. Most of the snow has disappeared again, but the weather has been cold enough to cause a layer of ice over the puddles. I had to scrape my windshield yesterday morning as I prepared to return home from a night shift, too.

Isaac got to spend some time helping Farmor in her kitchen yesterday, as he and Curtis went there while I slept through the morning and part of the afternoon after the night shift. They brought me some samples of the baking - yum!

Well, I don't know what this week will bring as far as work is concerned, but I hope it won't be quite as tiring. I'll start by trying to get a good night's sleep tonight. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment